Yellowbrick Data, Inc.
The Yellowbrick Data website (“Site”) collects the minimum amount of information needed to provide the products and services you have requested. How Yellowbrick Data collects and uses your data is covered by our legitimate interest and is described in this document. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Personal Identification Information
Yellowbrick Data collects email addresses of registered Users and any other information voluntarily entered into forms on the Site. Yellowbrick Data also collects registered Users’ account creation dates and the number of times a User has signed in. None of this information is sold or provided to third parties, except to provide the products and services you have requested, with your permission, or as required by law.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Yellowbrick Data may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. This may include: the browser name, the type of computer, the operating system, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How Yellowbrick Data uses Collected Information
Yellowbrick Data collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site.
- To improve customer service.
- To personalize user experience.
- To understand how our Users as a group use the Site.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their use of the Yellowbrick Data product or service. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. The User may also receive company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Yellowbrick Data includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To prevent fraud.
Where Yellowbrick Data Sends Your Data
Yellowbrick Data does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. However, some information may be shared with business providers as follows: Services that maintain the Yellowbrick Data website. Your information may appear in error-tracking software if you encounter an error with the Yellowbrick Data website. This is used to notify you of any technical problems that may affect your account. Non-personal identification information may be sent to analytics software. No personal data or data that could uniquely identify a User will be sent. Financial metrics aggregators, which let us make informed decisions about the finances of our company.
GDPR Legal Basis for Collecting Your Information
Yellowbrick Data collects the minimum amount of information needed to provide the products and services you have requested. How Yellowbrick Data collects and uses your data is covered by our legitimate interest.
Your Rights Under GDPR
Under GDPR, you may:
- Be informed whether Yellowbrick Data store your data.
- Be granted access to your data (with some stipulations – see GDPR Article 15 for the precise terms. Note that Yellowbrick Data store so little of your data that it may require more information to authenticate your request than information Yellowbrick Data actually hold).
- Correct any errors in our records – for instance, update your email address.
- Request that your records be erased.
- Restrict our processing of your data. This means that Yellowbrick Data will continue to store your data, but will not use it.
- Object to our use of your data.
- Request the data Yellowbrick Data holds be provided to you or to another service. See GDPR Article 20 for the precise terms.
- Not be subject to decisions based entirely on automated processing.
- Exercising some or all of these rights might interfere with our ability to provide you with Yellowbrick Data services including support and maintenance services.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Yellowbrick Data Protects Your Information
Yellowbrick Data adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Yellowbrick Data does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. Yellowbrick Data may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. Your information is being used for our own marketing purposes. Our advertising Partner, NextRoll, Inc., performs a hash of your email address in order to serve targeted advertising to other devices connected to you (via cross-device tracking). By submitting this form, you acknowledge NextRoll, Inc.’s hashing and cross-device activity. For more information, please see NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.