How a cloud data warehouse is enabling Bread Financial to do what it couldn’t do before
- Mark Atchison, Senior Manager, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Bread Financial
- Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
- Mark Cusack, CTO, Yellowbrick Data
The growing volume, diversity, and complexity of data is driving organizations to move away from on-premises data warehouses to cloud data warehouses. The data landscape is changing, as organizations collect increasing volumes of diverse data.
Bread Financial shares its journey from a traditional data warehouse to a cloud data warehouse in this TDWI webinar. Discover how Bread Financial currently runs all of its institutional data (including real-time data) in the cloud, supporting over a thousand users and millions of processes.
- Real-time data in the cloud.
- The modern data and analytics environment.
- Challenges, opportunities, architectures, and best practices for migrating, managing, and analyzing data.