Today, the world is facing a crisis greater than anything seen in over 100 years, and that is why all of us at Yellowbrick are expanding our efforts to fight COVID-19. We know that data-driven insights from scientific research and discovery are essential to win this battle.
The world’s hopes are pinned on researchers tirelessly working on every facet of the fight against the virus: vaccines, tests, treatments, and a deeper understanding of COVID-19 itself.
On April 16, we offered free access to Yellowbrick Cloud Data Warehouse to researchers working on a vaccine. Today, we’re expanding that free access to researchers across the board. Understanding and ultimately defeating COVID-19 require data, analysis, and insights from across the life sciences, medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. We want to do our part to accelerate their discoveries.
Yellowbrick accelerates research and discovery with:
- Reduced time-to-insight for complex analytics over very large structured analytic datasets (for example, test results)
- High concurrency, so multiple researchers pursuing multiple lines of inquiry can work on the same dataset with no loss of performance
- Extreme scalability for increasing loads of data
- Support for business intelligence (BI), visualization and statistics tools including Tableau, Microstrategy, Domo, Sisense, SAS, R, Spark, Python, and more
- Hybrid functionality, so researchers can work either on-premises, in the cloud, or any combination of the two:
- Working in the cloud allows for easy access to shared resources like medical libraries, and public domain information to explore genome, protein function, polymorphisms and the like
- Simple integration with in-the-firewall or on-premises datasets so information like R&D datasets or clinical trials can be shared securely with no risk of disclosure
Researchers can learn more and get their free access to Yellowbrick Cloud Data Warehouse by visiting https://yellowbrick.com/covid19/.