Yellowbrick Data Warehouse Offers the Most Compatible and Easiest Upgrade Path for Netezza Users
PALO ALTO, Calif – Dec. 11, 2018 – In six months, IBM will end support for Netezza Twinfin and Striper data warehouse product lines, forcing enterprise customers to find new solutions for their business-critical analytics. With its hybrid cloud solution, Yellowbrick Data is the simplest, most compatible upgrade for Netezza customers.
Many of the world’s largest companies have chosen the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse, including: one of the top five credit card companies, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, a top North American wireless carrier, one of Asia’s largest private-sector couriers, a global top 10 hospitality and casino operator and the top electronic medical records provider.
Data and analytics continue to be a top priority for enterprises. James Curtis, senior analyst at 451 Research notes,
“Emerging innovations will continue to fuel enterprises to require the most from their data warehouses, in order to run in any environment, to access all of the data, to carry out the most sophisticated analytics and to maintain the highest performance.”
Describing the Yellowbrick impact on getting the most of their data, a large telecommunications service provider shared,
“We compared the performance of a six-rack Netezza Twinfin to the 12-inch Yellowbrick system and performance was anywhere from 3 to 50 to 100 times faster.”
With the July 30th 2019 deadline looming for Netezza customers, Yellowbrick Data has introduced its “Netezza Countdown” solution at www.netezzacountdown.com, featuring a Netezza End-of-Support Countdown Clock, “Breaking Through Netezza End-of-Life” executive white paper and more.
Why is the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse the ideal replacement for Netezza customers?
- Fast and Easy Migration: meeting or exceeding the Netezza experience in all areas, the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse is an integrated appliance that is PostgreSQL-compatible. Installation takes place in hours, and Netezza customers can retain their existing data management tools.
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture Provides Immediate Solution and Go-Forward Flexibility: the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse powers analytics on-premises, in the hybrid cloud and at co-location and edge data centers.
- Peak Performance in a Small Footprint: built using the Yellowbrick architecture for native flash queries, the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse handles high speed ingest and processing with a significantly reduced footprint.
The Yellowbrick Data Warehouse was made generally available in September 2017. Featured Yellowbrick Data customers include: Allscripts, Melco Resorts & Entertainment, Overstock.com, Symphony RetailAI and TEOCO Corporation.
- Website: www.yellowbrick.com
- Twitter: @yellowbrickdata
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/yellowbrickdata
ABOUT YELLOWBRICK DATA
Yellowbrick Data empowers companies to make faster decisions with all of their data. Built for enterprises and the hybrid cloud, the Yellowbrick Data Warehouse deploys powerful analytics anywhere, with best in-class economics. Find out what you can achieve today at www.yellowbrick.com.
Stacy Miles | PR for Yellowbrick Data, Inc | 415.847.4400 | stacy.miles at yellowbrick.com