What Impact Will IBM Netezza’s Retirement Have on Your Business?
- Heather Brodbeck, VP of RevOps, Yellowbrick Data
- Umair Waheed, Head of Product Marketing, Yellowbrick Data
- Asim Aziz, CTO, JMA Resources
- Huw Ringer, CEO, Smart Associates
IBM Netezza has been a data warehouse industry standard for managing and analyzing large datasets. But as enterprises demanded faster performance, and the volume and speed of data ingestion increased, Netezza quickly began to lose ground with achieving the scaling and compute companies required.
Legacy Netezza customers are being left behind in the data warehousing and analytics revolution. With IBM formally announcing the end-of-life for IBM’s Mako-generation Netezza systems, many companies are now forced to consider alternatives.
Has your organization considered its next steps following the end-of-life date? Are you concerned about how IBM Netezza’s retirement will affect your business?
In this LinkedIn Live, we discuss the alternative options for organizations as support finally ceases. Hear what our panel has to say about the next steps for companies following the end of what once was an industry standard.
Listen to the webinar to learn more about:
- The challenges users face when seeking alternatives to IBM Netezza.
- Next steps following the end-of-life date.
- Options for after-life support and migration.
- How businesses can modernize their Netezza data estates.
Ready to take the next step in your data modernization journey? Find out why Yellowbrick is the #1 Netezza replacement in the cloud or on-premises: https://yellowbrick.com/netezza/